Kids Helping Kids for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
TONS OF FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Wednesday 12/23 from 8am-2:30pm
Thursday 12/24 8am – 12:30pm
Kling Street (between Cahuenga & Ledge ) North of the 134 Freeway
- Ten tons of snow delivered for sledding in Southern California!
- School Of Rock Performances
- Other new surprises!
Favorite features are back too:
- Incredible Silent Auction (Sports Tickets, Memberships, Gift Certificates & More) (Auction opens 12/23 & Closes on 12/24 at 12:30pm)
- Face Painting
- Delicious Home-Made Bakcd Goods
- Holiday Gifts
- Krispy Kreme Donuts
- Pillow Pet & Jelly Kat Adoptions
(Pillow Pets & Jelly Kats have been donated items which can be “adopted” for a child spending the holidays at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles with a personal note from you and then delivered to the hospital on Christmas Eve)
After 13 years, the original kid founders of the event are in college but nearly 60 other kid volunteers and their families now fill out the event.
To date, the Kling Street Kids have raised over $144,000 for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles because EVERY cent from each event has gone directly to the hospital since 2003 (Tax ID# 95-1690977)
Thanks for your continued support and the kids will look forward to celebrating the holidays again with you in 2015.
For more information and for the history of the event, please visit KlingStreetKids.org; find us on Facebook and/or call #818-487-8275.
See you then!